Some of our Partners
This is a list of planned activities for 2019. Dates and venues are going to be announced soon. If you are interested in being a part of one of these projects, do not hesitate in contacting us!
* Startups Brazil
* Conexão Holanda – seminários temáticos BR
* Brazil Connexion – seminários temáticos NL
* Bradutch B.I.K.E.- Bradutch International Knowledge Exchange
* Bradutch Women: BRAWO
* BRADUTCH Energy, Wind & Offshore Hub : Bradutch EWO Hub
* Brazilian MKB Fair
* Villa Brasil – Stand Turismo
– Villa Brasil – Vakantiebeurs
– Brazilian MKB Fair
– From Farm 2 Cup RABOBANK
– OFFSHORE Energy Fair- BRADUTCH EWO Hub
– Seminar BRADUTCH WE
– Lunch BRADUTCH EWO Hub
– Trade Mission Startups Brazil
– Seminar Brazil Connection
– Annual BRADUTCH B.I.K.E. Meeting
– BRADUTCH Annual Networking
– Seminar Startups Brazil – SP / CE / SC
– Seminar Conexão Holanda – GO / MG / SC
– Seminar Conexão Holanda – Ceará Global
– Seminar Conexão Holanda – XlX Feira Internacional de Logística Expolog CE
– Conexão Holanda – XXI Encontro Internacional de Negócios do Nordeste – EINNE
– Meeting BRADUTCH EWO – RJ
– Seminar BRADUTCH WE – DF
Bradutch Activities in 2019
- 09th – 14th: Vakantiebeurs Tourism Fair 2019 (Utrecht, Netherlands) – Bradutch represented and promoted, the State of Rio Grande do Norte. Supported the operation and assembly of the State’s booth
- 10th: Brazilian MKB Fair (Amsterdam, Netherlands) – The 1st Entrepreneurship Fair in the Netherlands, organised by Bradutch, was aimed at Brazilian businessmen established in the country and also Brazilians interested in solving questions about how to open their own business in the Netherlands or how to study and live in the country.
- 25th: Inauguration Cocktail of the Brazilian Consulate General in Amsterdam (Amsterdam, Netherlands) – Bradutch was represented at the event through its Executive Director, Pollyane dos Reis, and its CFO, Cristiane Bueno. The celebration was attended by members of the Netherlands Citizenship Council and Brazilian diplomatic authorities in the Netherlands, including Ambassador Regina Dunlop and Consul-General César Amaral.
- 5th – 7th: World of Coffee (Berlin, Germany) – Bradutch’s participation in the fair was carried out through the support offered to the Brazilian company Origin Farms, one of the exhibitors present at the Brazil Specialty Coffee Association (BSCA) booth.
- 1st: Bradutch 1st Annual Members & Partners Gathering (Wassenaar, Netherlands) – Bradutch organised its first meeting of members and partners, which will start to be organised in an annual manner. The event was hosted by the Brazilian Ambassador to the Netherlands in Wassenaar.
- 12th: BRAWO Meeting (Amsterdam, Netherlands) – The meeting was held at the Chamber’s headquarters, located in the main business center of Amsterdam, Atrium, and was attended by eight women entrepreneurs, including the Managing Director of Bradutch, Pollyane dos Reis. She was accompanied by Milena Cardoso, Stephany Bellis, Elaine Maraschin, Cristiane Pacheco, Cleo Ferreira, Marisa Monteiro and Juliana de Bellis
- 6th: Meeting at Embraer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) – Bradutch Executive Director Pollyane dos Reis visited Embraer’s headquarters in the Netherlands for a meeting with Embraer EMEA CEO and Advisor of Bradutch’s Advisory Board, Mr. Jorge Ramos. The meeting had as main topic of discussion the organization of the 2nd edition of the Brazilian MKB Fair, scheduled for February 2020.